Войти
РаботаФорумВакансии

Concept Artist. Remote position.

14:34, 7 авг. 2019

StikiPixels (makers of Occupy White Walls) are looking for a professional and experienced Concept Artist to play a key role in the studio.

Изображение
The primary role of this position is to aid the Creative director in fleshing out and communicating our vision for the game, providing high-quality concept artwork to be used as detailed reference for the rest of the art team.

The main and routine tasks of this position are:

Creating high-quality concept art in conjunction with the Creative director which clarifies and communicates the vision, helping explore new ideas.

Collaborating with other disciplines such as game designers and lighting, VFX, character and environment artists in order to provide accurate designs for them to use

When required, producing storyboards for the game.

Requirements:

• Experience creating high quality concept art for professional and personal projects.
  • An in-depth understanding of: Architecture, Natural Environment, Colour and Tone, Composition, Lighting, Silhouette
  • Excellent 2D art skills.
  • A strong portfolio of work which demonstrates a variety of subjects including Architecture, props, characters, creatures and environments.
  • Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop.
  • Proven creative approach, with the ability to innovate in a disciplined way.
  • English level: intermediate or higher.
  • Pluses:

• Experience of creating concept art/storyboards for games, film or TV.
  • Experience using Maya/Sketchup or other 3D package.
  • The candidate should have:

• A drive to constantly push art quality and try out new ideas.
  • A highly positive and proactive work ethic.
  • Benefits:

• Very competitive salary. Remote position. Flexible work hours. Friendly multicultural team of industry professionals.
  • Email a CV:
    Vacancy on HH: https://hh.ru/vacancy/32878304

Изображение

14:54, 13 авг. 2019

UP

18:27, 13 авг. 2019

if my level of english is not exсellent. Am i in game?) i may work for food^) just 15 dollars per hour

РаботаФорумВакансии