Вакансия для очень опытного UE С++ разработчика (Relocation to Sweden)
- от 6000EURO
- Переезд в Швецию;
- Релокационный пакет для всей семьи и домашних питомцев;
- Трудоустройство для членов семьи, помощь с обучением детей;
- Аренда жилья за счет компании;
- Работа с новейшими технологиями и участие в проектах из разных областей;
- Оформление в соответствии с трудовым законодательством;
- ДМС, включая стоматологию, оплату фитнеса и многое другое.
+7(912)226 3370 (вотсап)
0+X was established with the idea to empower Stockholm technology scene by creating a team of software engineering experts who are able to contribute to different projects in their specific areas of expertise.
In 4 years we grew to a team of 45 software engineers who are working on different projects in companies such as Spotify, Klarna, Volvo, Paradox Interactive, Izettle, King, Mojang and many others.
With more than 15 different nationalities in the team, we're vibrant tech community which is constantly learning and growing.
Currently we're looking for a Senior C++ Game Engine developer. At this position, you will have a potential to contribute on projects at Paradox Interactive, KING, DICE or any other gaming studio in Stockholm. First project would most probably be at PARADOX INTERACTIVE in their game engine development team.
Some of responsibilities at this project would be:
● Design and develop new functionalities in the proprietary game engine.
● Improve and optimize existing engine and low-level systems.
● Develop and maintain support for non-Windows platforms, such as macOS and Linux.
● Develop and maintain support for non-Steam distribution platforms, such as TGP, GoG and Paradox Plaza.
● Promote and uphold a high-level of code quality in our game engine.
● Work closely with the game teams to provide engine-level development and support.
You have experience with:
● Experience working with Unreal Engine
● Excellent understanding of C++, including low-level algorithms, C++11 and software architecture.
● Strong debugging skills and expertise of profiling / optimizing systems and algorithms.
● Experience developing on Windows (Visual Studio) and macOS or Linux.
● Service oriented attitude with strong team-work and communication skills.
Nice to haves:
● Experience of working within the games industry.
● Experience using Git and CMake.
● Experience developing with game distribution platform APIs, such as the SteamAPI or GOG Galaxy.
● Experience developing for non-PC hardware, such as console or tablet.
What we offer:
Competitive salary and some of the best benefits on the market like Dental- and Health care budget, Housing loan benefit, Extensive insurance coverage, Flexible vacation setup, Occupational pension, as well as Technical budget, Education budget, Wellness budget, and more unique features of 0+X. Everything designed to help you become the best you can be.
We also offer a “Full comfort / Relocation bundle” for those who need it, customized to best support your individual needs both prior to, during and after you join the 0+X team.
As 0+X consultant you get to be part of the team consisting of most driven and knowledgeable software engineers in Stockholm. We host many workshops and meetups as part of the internal learning culture that is constantly evolving.
I offer services to remote creation of 3d content and business application development.
Work samples on